Saturday, June 6, 2009

cold and rain (and joy)

Yesterday was the opening day for the NE Farmers Market. It was wonderful! We set up our tent (fresh out of the box) and admired the other stands in the parking lot -- the beautiful flowers down the way were particularly bright against everything cast in gray.
Thank you so much for stopping by our little soaked booth; I know how cold it was and I'm very impressed at the tenacity of my neighbors.
And how about those musicians? I almost forgot about the rain and the cold -- I had something to tap my feet to. And even waltz to.

Next week, expect many more loaves of bread:
Blueberry Lemon Poppyseed
Minnesota Bread (Maple, Wild Rice, and Walnuts)
NEW: Orange Date Bread
Rum-Raisin Bread (Gluten-Free)

I hope the week is good for you. And perhaps slightly warmer than the weekend.

Peace,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment